How to return
All orders placed from November 11th to December 23rd can be returned at any time before January 10th.
The online Return Form will therefore be available until January 10th inclusive.
- Make sure the items are in the same condition you received them in, with all tags still attached.
- Fill out the online Return Form in order to get a Return Number
- Prepare the package and stick the pre-printed and pre-paid UPS label on the order box (or any other solid, rigid carton box) over the prior delivery information. With our return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse in Bologna.
- Schedule the pick up of your package within 14 days from the delivery date. Contact UPS by phone or online to arrange a suitable date and address: our courier will pick up the package wherever you wish.
We will refund you the cost of all returned products. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you. You may keep track of the return status through My Return or with the UPS Tracking Number you find on your copy of the pre-printed label.
- We cannot accommodate exchanges at this time
- Send your return from the same Country in which you placed your order. We will not be able to accept returns from different Countries.
- If you have lost the return label, you can ask UPS to bring you a waybill when they collect your return. Enter the following address:
Interporto di Bologna - blocco 9.5
40010 Bentivoglio (BO), Italia
Select Standard Service and under Payment of Charges select "Bill receiver". The receiver’s UPS code is W95789.